Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rainy Day Links

The rain has foiled my Tuesday plan. I was so exicted about the going to the fair. While it may be a little red, what could be more North Carolina than pig races, fried Coke, hush puppies and the state's largest pumpkin? Here are some links to get you through this yucky, rainy day.

Hoping for Happy Accidents

Poppy: Life and Design on the Wet Coast

Variegated [NCSU Design Alums]

Jesus Camp
Forget the Grudge. This is the scariest movie of the year. They are building an army.

Look Book
Worth bookmarking. Every week they interview someone on the street about their style and their life. I love the interview with two precocious kids.

Do you play sports? JEZIAH: I like to play football. The Giants are my favorite, and the Deadskins.
The Redskins? I used to think it was called that, but it’s called the Deadskins.


Happy Tuesday. xx
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner