Friday, October 13, 2006

new HL show

The HL Roaming Gallery, a biannual exhibit of Raleigh artists, is resurfacing in a new space this November. New work by Tracy Spencer, Andy Heymann, Jeremy Hauch, Sean Vance, Dimitri Gudgenov, Mollie Earls, and myself will be on display at 20 E. Hargett Street, Downtown Raleigh, in the Goodman Building (at the corner of Hargett and Wilmington Streets).

Opening Reception November 3rd from 6pm to 11pm.
Second Reception November 17th, 6pm to 11pm.

Above is a shot of the space we are using and it worth seeing just for the interiors. I will be using the mannaquins shown for an installation that I am very excited about. I don't think they will mind so much.

I don't think they have had any attention in a while.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner