Friday, December 01, 2006

Last minute update

This Sunday I will be participating in a Raleigh Christmas tradition: The Boylan Heights Art Walk. Their website has a list of artists as well as a printable map for wandering. Over 100 artists display and sell their work from porches, homes and studios. This is a wonderful opportunity to stroll through an historic neighborhood and shop for special gifts for the holidays. From 1 to 5 pm I will set up outside Rebus Works on Kinsey Street (its almost under the bridge) selling work from my collection. I just made a new batch of Morrison earrings that are the perfect holiday gift. They are $26 for small and $48 for the large. Don't forget to check out the Penland exhibit as Rebus. Penland definatley influenced my work and the postcard for the show is pretty fabulous.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner