Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dog+Fish


I have been trying to figure out who made this little fish vase since I bought it in Vienna a few years ago. The marking on the bottom is a little wonky and I couldn't read it. Thanks to a lot of blog press the designer is getting recently I found it was made by Vienna artist Sandra Haishberger for Feinedinge. The textured and pierced pieces are pretty killer.



Following a link from Decor8 I found these hilarious paper doll from Egg Press. These limited edition prints are modeled after the owner's dog Pearl. You can find Pearl's bio here. She must be very important. Catch the series for $38. Corchetta the Chihuahua isn't very good with other dogs. Maybe I could break her in slowly with these.



 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner